My Cars Messed Up... Help Finding A Place To Fix!

why wont he let u do it urself, if u fck it up its ur fault not saying u would. its not that hard, time consuming because u dont know much about cars but thats it. its so much cheaper, i put a new exedy racing clutch and flywheel in my celica when i was like 17 by myself, ripping out a tranny is way harder then changing ur struts. now that im thinkin about it i think u might need something, i cant remember to save my ass but i think its to compress the strut for install, idk if this is the case idk if u can do it urself, im sure sum1 will chime in and fix what i said

Thats exactly what he was talking about, he said it was dangerous for the spring to break or shoot out. If I paid for the car they wouldn't care but they paid for it.

I wanted to install my own alternator, but they wouldn't let me do that lol.

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

well not sure what your area is like but maybe go to a local community college that has an auto program and talk to an instructor. depending on the school and that they might be able to fix it up and for alot cheaper. it might take a lil longer ro get done cuz the students are learning. when i went to school we took outside jobs like that after clearin it with the instructor and we charged 10 bucks for shop fees and the rest was parts. other schools could very well be dif but its worth a shot since ya a lil stuck without many options at all. buy your own parts and bring them with where ever you decide to go and that will save a few bucks too. for what its worth the job isnt to hard of one if ya have somewhat of an idea what your doin. the springs and struts would need to be assembled at a shop though but then its just straight R&R(remove and replace) :D good luck man

LMAO about the vin thing... anyone can get your vin from looking at the damn windshield.. they cant do much with it besides well say hey i have a 02 explorer with the vin bla bla

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

LMAO about the vin thing... anyone can get your vin from looking at the damn windshield.. they cant do much with it besides well say hey i have a 02 explorer with the vin bla bla

thats what i was thinking when he said it, i was like i can look at my windshield so that makes no sense lol..

well anyways I can give it to you lowryder...

I'll just pm you tommarow I'll get it off my car.

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

2 1750's

2 ought wiring

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

thats what i was thinking when he said it, i was like i can look at my windshield so that makes no sense lol..

well anyways I can give it to you lowryder...

I'll just pm you tommarow I'll get it off my car.

no problem i understand i get vin#s all day long cuz i run a bodyshop and do it for a living no personal info can be aquired except who owns the vehicle dmv will not relaese any personal info off of a vin tag and it gives none except the options and what vehicle was made with

Edited by lowryder

no problem i understand i get vin#s all day long cuz i run a bodyshop and do it for a living no personal info can be aquired except who owns the vehicle dmv will not relaese any personal info off of a vin tag and it gives none except the options and what vehicle was made with

Yeah IDK, I feel so stupid for even posting that lol....

I'll get it for you today after school. Thanks a ton dude.

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

2 1750's

2 ought wiring

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693