Sundown Audio

Wow I Am Pissed.....

Well I can get it fixed locally for $30-40. I am no longer using the amp and I am needing cash to get a new amp so I am debating whether to sell it as is (Works but needs ground terminal fixed so it doesn't come undo when bumping) or I get it fixed for the $30-40 and try to sell it. It is an alpine MRP-M350 mono.

Only used it for about 3 months

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

call scott @ amp repair center.

www.amprepaircenter.com

Do that and you might not ever see your amp again I've been waiting over 3 months just to get info on my amps Scott has and they won't take my calls I would stay away from amp repair center

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

i cringe whenever a friend asks me to borrow a amp im not currently using, because of course the second they get it in there ride, i get a call "hey dude i think ur amp is blown or something"

pissed off in 0-2 seconds

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

Not sure but I took it to the shop and he looked at it, and said he has an easy and free way to fix it and said he has done it many of times before. He got a flat head and bent it down, pulled the tab out a little bit but damn it works now and doesn't come loose! I have been using it for a few days now and I don't have any problems....

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....