Fs: 15" Dc Lvl 4 W/ Lvl 5 D1 Coils

For sale 15" DC LVL4 with LVL 5 D1 coils.

Fresh recone. Hasn't seen power

$275.00 + ship.

006-10.jpg

007-7.jpg

008-5.jpg

002-17.jpg

003-17.jpg

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

at least dust that thing off damn...lol....really that's a nice sub though :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

how well would this take 1500rms?

It will take it just fine.

Just have to be smart about the power and box build. It's a good amount of power for it. but I think it would slam.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Will take offers on this. I would like to see this gone soon.

PM me with an offer.

250 shipped in the US.

Bill would take food stamps if offered..... :8)

They still do stamps? I thought it was a card now?

Yes I would do a MO Or a wire transfer if you want.

Still open to offers on this ;)