Second Skin Audio

First System Help

So I've been doing a lot of reading and looking around and now I'm kind of geared towards one or two Fi Q 12"s. If I go with two I was looking at the Audioque 2200D, but I haven't really looked for an amp if I only go with one, so I'm kind of set on two but I'm worried about it being too loud.

Now I was thinking of building my box, I'm debating between ported or sealed, haven't really decided which one I want to go with yet. My max trunk space is 36" wide, 15" high. I can go kind of deep, can't remember the exact measurement right now but how deep would I have to go for a box with that width and height?

Does this seem good for a hatchback? That's why I'm mainly worried about two 12's being too loud.

can you remove the little cover under your rear window to show your whole trunk? if so i suggest porting the box up since you said its a hatchback

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

how much length do you have from your seat to your trunk back area?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Well, I just went and took pictures and measurements of everything so you guys can see what I'm talking about

IMAGE_041.jpg

IMAGE_042.jpg

IMAGE_043.jpg

IMAGE_044.jpg

IMAGE_045.jpg

IMAGE_046.jpg

IMAGE_047.jpg

IMAGE_048.jpg

Hopefully thats all you need, the little hump at the back that goes up the back of the seats takes up a couple of inches, so I started the tape measure at the bottom of the hump, measurements came out at 36" x 17" x 30" (W x H x D). It can't go the full 30" deep and be 17" high though cause at the back of the car the hatch will hit it so it would have to be slanted.