Second Skin Audio

Any Nc Ppl Want To Help Me Build A Box?

i need ported box to but dont know were to start on about tuneing, and am in nc also, anyone want to come up n help? i got hella tools and can get sheats of 4-5x8 3/4 sheats of bearch at a good deal, i like my sealed downfire i built but i wanna try my hand at a ported box n would like someone close by that acually knows what the hell there doin with good tools to help me on tuneing n what knot i got about 2000+ router bits, 2-3 table saws, 4 jig saws, 2 bandsaws, 4 routers, a big router press(one with foot pettle), little router table, all kinds of sanders, 50gal 180psi 5hp air compressor, 2-3 pancake air compressors, drill press, milling machine, 5-6 chop saws, just to make it short i got tools mayne lol, but want someone to show me how to use em, dads always at work n moms not able to help lift ish, i got a couple hvlp sprayers for paint n what knot, i got the tools and a lil knolage on how there work but none at the tuneing of a ported box at a givein air space, this has to be custom with a set of 6&1/2 coax's and a set of 8's in the back with tweets for rear fill, i can do it sealed like nobodys buisness but ported i dont kno so much, any nc ppl wanna help a brotha out?

my truck is a 1999 toyota tacoma excab 4x4

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Where in NC? I'd be interested in helping if it's not too far away from me. I'm in Greensboro.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

lenoir, a lil past hickory

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

Im in Sanford, NC and i build boxes also.

2000 White Ford Ranger

5" RCD lift

33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZs on 16x8 Mickey Thompson Classic 2s

Euro Altezza tail lights

5% window tint

Clarion Indash

4 Q Power 15s

1 Sundown 2000

1 DC power 300 amp alt(on the way)-soon to be 2

2 powermaster d925s batteries

Second Skin Deadener

Highs/mids amp-Crossfire 404

Door speakers-2 5x7 mb quarts and 1 5 1/4" black max up front, stock 5x7s in the rear

Soon to Come:

Lots of SA-8s

2 Sundown saz 3500s(possible 4500s)

5-7 d3100 batteries

custom clamshell

BNC 8s for mids

undecided tweeters

teamnemesissundown.jpg

A good little drive .....but i might be down to help you out

There's nothing little about that drive 304 miles one way=4 hours and 47 minutes according to google. I wouldn't drive that far to help my momma!

It's a little further than I'm willing to drive to help build a box. I wouldn't mind if you came to my place and did it here, but I don't want to drive 100 miles.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

i think i can drive there, i'll have to rip everything out n what knot, how much we talkin? subs up, port up, with a 6&1/2 and 8 on each side in there own box, with false floor and amp rack, i can do most of it its more of the tuneing of the port, and i might build it for my 5500's, there 300rms, and i was givein em 500watts but i unno if they will handle that in a ported box, heres the specs on the subs, http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/subwo...ta_T5515-44.pdf , and here's the one for the ones i got in there now, http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/manua...subs/T8154A.pdf , i got 1000w@ohm, or 800w@2ohm rms with good electrical, whats the best subs to use? my 8000's are alot louder than the 5500's, but the 5500's was more musical and the 8000 was more of a bassrace type sub, so i unno were to start, i was gunna just do a subs up sealed box for em but i unno?

or could someone scetch me up one? this is where it's goin, this is an 03 but looks identical to mine DSC00054.jpg

you can look at my build n see how it looks, im pritty good with tools, i just wanna kno if it will get louder with a diff box? i listen to alot of country, rock, rap, rnb so i need somethin efficent, what i have now is but im just useto it i guess, i unno, i was thinkin bout doin my 5500's ina upfire sealed box but i unno, this downfire gets pritty damn loud and sounds great doin so, i did have a set of rf punch he2 12's in there ina upfire ported box ran from a mtx500d and it didn't get all that loud, i unno, i want somethin thats loud, gets down, and sounds good doin so, ive got that so far but i unno if it could get better?