Spl Competition-salem, Oregon

Friday April 17th 6:00 pm

H&L Audio

2135 Fairgrounds Rd NE

Salem, OR 97301

(503) 485-0949

Unsanctioned. Just a heads up if anyone is in the area and wants to show up. The ones I have been to so far there are fun and informal. Classes go by cone area.

Friday April 17th 6:00 pm

H&L Audio

2135 Fairgrounds Rd NE

Salem, OR 97301

(503) 485-0949

Unsanctioned. Just a heads up if anyone is in the area and wants to show up. The ones I have been to so far there are fun and informal. Classes go by cone area.

Do they have a website for this event? How much to compete?

Wow. It's only 7 minutes from Oregon State University? I thought salem was like 30 minutes away

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

That must be a mistake, Osu is down here it it takes me 25-30 minutes to get to salem. It costs 5 bucks. Not sure if they have a website but they have a my space, "handlaudio". h&l audio

Watch the video and I'm the one hitting 147.8.at 2:03 into the video. Not a term-lab but not bad for 2 12's in a 4 door trunk on a weak kenwood amp. I'll have a different car this time and I have no idea what it will do.

Oh and check out my buddys set up on it with 8 15 inch mojo's m3's and 4 mtx 4000.1's. Nice daily pounder. He will be there at this one also.

Video