Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i will be going to see it.

hopefully its not cheesy like a fat hoes legs. because tokyo drift was fag and so was fast and furious 2.

first one was pimp though.

Posted

i will be going to see it.

hopefully its not cheesy like a fat hoes legs. because tokyo drift was fag and so was fast and furious 2.

first one was pimp though.

I agree they could have been better. I like them. Are there any movies like it that are bad azz?

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

 

Posted

not sure.

wanna watch a badass movie?

huh huh huh do you?

SNATCH. one of my favorite movies of all time.

Guest KyleCannon
Posted

Funny thing too. Before I got into car audio I was like "OMG THAT STEREO IS SO GOOD"

Now I look at it and I can pick that shit apart. LMFAO.

Posted

Funny thing too. Before I got into car audio I was like "OMG THAT STEREO IS SO GOOD"

Now I look at it and I can pick that shit apart. LMFAO.

i know what you mean.

it looked so bad ass because it was glowing and had spinner hubcaps for sub covers and all shit that i think i absolutely gay now.

Posted

i know what you mean.

it looked so bad ass because it was glowing and had spinner hubcaps for sub covers and all shit that i think i absolutely gay now.

Haha spinner hubcaps. This one seems to pack more action. Idk hopefully its not gay

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

 

Posted

it looks like it is more action filled but most of the time with movies like that there are always corny lines throw in between a bad ass car chase and it ruins it for me.

the second one was filled with that stupidity

Guest KyleCannon
Posted

Snatch is the best fucken movie ever.

STOP THE DOG FROM DRIBBLIN' ON MY SEATS!

Do you like dags?

LMFAO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 569 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...