Sundown Audio

How To: Running Multiple Old Skool Amps

Dbass

i currently have a 200x2 trans anna(old skool fosgate) and is picking another one up today, how would you run these? i have 4 old skool punch power DVC's(10 inches) in an 4 cubed custom box and planning on running 1 amp to two subs, read up alil and unfortunately the older models doesn't have the extra out plug to another amp, im guessin the tri rca plugs to split the rca's from the HU. This is going to split my voltage up also(i read a posting) is this the only way to go for the old skools? need info, trying to get it in this weekend :D thanx guys

04 Acura TL

Sundown build coming soon.

idk much about those amps, but something like an audiocontrol line driver could boost your h/u's voltage up so when it gets split between amps it's still at a reasonable level

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

idk much about those amps, but something like an audiocontrol line driver could boost your h/u's voltage up so when it gets split between amps it's still at a reasonable level

so thats what those are for lol, sorry if im a noob... lol i'll look into that.. thanx anymore?

04 Acura TL

Your head unit has 4 volt pre-outs you should be fine with 2 volts (y adaptors) on the sub channel for two amps and then run the front or rear sets to one of the other 200's for your mids and highs. I've done that many times with the old RF and they still sound great!

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

You could buy another 200x2 and run one to each sub- that would sound sweet-those subs can take more than rated power.

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

You could buy another 200x2 and run one to each sub- that would sound sweet-those subs can take more than rated power.

@ the moment im just getting both the 200x2's to run a set of 1o's,. i'm pretty sure they can handle more, but with the electrical setup i can't push it to the max YET lol, maybe later on the road i'll think about the 500m's if not the 250m :D who knows maybe 2 800a2 to the 4 lol :D well see how it goes

04 Acura TL

Archived