I am talking about the CEO's that do absolutely nothing, and I specified not all, but a lot of them just waste money on needless shit. Sure, there are people like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates that help the economy, but those are people whom created their own company. The ones who just inherited them from their families are who I am talking about, those that haven't worked an honest day in their life. People who were entrepreneurs who came up with the idea to begin with, those I can see. But those who haven't worked for it, I have a problem with. And just to specify, I was not bashing on anyone.

And the P.O.T. class I spoke of earlier, it is Principles of Technology, and it is filled with biased Republicans who have nothing positive to say about Democrats, and always think that Republicans are the best party out there without looking at the positives and negatives that both parties have on their respective presidencies.

No credible company exists for a minute with a CEO who doesn't work, period. Economics in it's most pure and simple form.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

No credible company exists for a minute with a CEO who doesn't work, period. Economics in it's most pure and simple form.

Not all CEO's work hard for their money

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

Not all CEO's work hard for their money

Corporate executives are responsible for making final corporate decisions, creating or joining horizontal or vertical mergers, pertaining limited to unlimited personal reliablity, among others. All of those things require work, the liability criteria not totally as much, but every aspect of their role in that business requires work, period.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

well its safe to say they deserve to get taxed for sending all the jobs over seas so we Americans can sit here jobless. :)

That's a pretty good point I would say, however I think that now it's a little too late to blame buisnesses now, higher taxes on them will only make them find more ways to cut costs therefore putting even more people out of a job.

Hell, even the person I work for is furious right now about the high taxes he's having to pay.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived