Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, I'm new around these parts. Just thought I'd post a video of my old 85 golf with, you're gonna stab me, a full Sony Xplod system.

The front speakers were Sony XS-W3521

Rear speakers were the older 2-way version of these: Sony XS's

The amp pushing the fronts and rears was some bullshit Jensen amp I got for free from a display when I worked for pep boys.

The subs were 2 XS L121P5's

with a XM-1652z

Went to a vw car show that ended up being rained out when we got there, so we invaded a near-by car show. Upon walking around I found a db drag booth that looked like they were gonna do some runs. I asked the guy are they running anything today, he replied "no, but we'll run yours for $10" Gladly I handed over the $10 and brought my car up. they set up their mic and away we went...

DB run

Blah. just wanted to share.

Sorry you cant see the car, the dumbass with the camera didnt pan to the left. Needless to say, everything was stolen out of it a month later out back of my gf's house. :(

1996 Vw Jetta

Crunch 1500watt

1- Kicker 15" L7 @ 1ohm in a 4cu. ft. Ported Enclosure Tuned to 32Hz.

4- 6.5" Menace Door Speakers &

2- Menace super tweeters in the dash

139.11db @ 40hz (6/2010..old amp setup)

Posted (edited)
pictures of the car?

pic of it an hour before that db run (the black one):

vwmeanddanGIF.gif

Pic of it when I sold it:

golf1-1.gif

Edited by Ignantfi3d

1996 Vw Jetta

Crunch 1500watt

1- Kicker 15" L7 @ 1ohm in a 4cu. ft. Ported Enclosure Tuned to 32Hz.

4- 6.5" Menace Door Speakers &

2- Menace super tweeters in the dash

139.11db @ 40hz (6/2010..old amp setup)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2439 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...