Cheap Tweeter To Run On Hu?

i am getting ready to do a new install, i will be running a 4 channel so i will no longer be using the hu power in the rear , i would like to place a set of tweeters in the rear deck next to the 6x9 that will be on the 4 channel to just use the hu power that will be there but not in use, i would like a set that mounts on the surface vs. a countersunk i really do not want to cut any holes back there. any suggestions , the front has a stock set that i will leave on the hu and just change the other fronts with some p gold comps. but would like some imput on some cheap tweets. there will be around 18w off the hu so nothing extreme thanks.

i am using the Cadence CVLT-10 tweeters. http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc...p;idproduct=362

let me tell you. these babies are by far the best sounding tweeter i have ever heard in my life. they are crystal clear and not harsh at all. plus you can surface, countersink, or angle them. i highly recommend them.

----reference's----

meade916

I have a set of these puppies in the dash of my 96 golf. They are the only speakers running off the HU. They're pretty ignorant enough that I've had to turn down the treble some.

4127462.jpg

Got them at an audio trading place near me for $4 a piece new.

1996 Vw Jetta

Crunch 1500watt

1- Kicker 15" L7 @ 1ohm in a 4cu. ft. Ported Enclosure Tuned to 32Hz.

4- 6.5" Menace Door Speakers &

2- Menace super tweeters in the dash

139.11db @ 40hz (6/2010..old amp setup)