Second Skin Audio

Audioque Hdc3 15"

listen:

i fn realize they get loud.

but if you want to compare them to L7's for sound quality then stop.

i'm looking for someone that has heard or has these but has also heard or preferably had some loud sound quality subs.

example: any FI, any RE, any AA, any ADIRE, any Kove, any DC, any eclipse, and TC's, or others because i have had these and i'm looking for a woofer to woofer comparison not a "it sounds good, gets loud" of thing.

thanks

man look they crush L7's just as loud if not louder then a fi q there's 2 exspensive subs just get one you will love it and upgrade to the aq2200d and your set

i don't want to just "buy one and love it" because i am very picky about my subs and their ability to reproduce tones very well

buy it...everyone has there own opinion....then you tell everyone how u like it

i guess. i'm thinking about buying some and the only good response i have gotten is from james. because i have heard 3500's but never had to build systems with them and play with box tuning to see how they do.

well i run audioque and love everything about em....

don't get me wrong. i'm not trying to be a dick.

i know AQ is good with the amps. i have tested that theory out with all 4 of their amps.

and i helped a guy tune his system with a 3500.

so i know how their amps are but i don't want to buy these if they are just made to get loud and sound like a generic sub doing it.

gucci_bass

are the surround and cone stitched together on the 15"

i know it is on the 12 and 10.

Hey man I'm currently running an hdc3 15 in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz. I have ran a *** trash and heard both a fi q and bl single 15 setup.

I love my aq bc I just like it loud but if you're wanting decent sq then this probably isn't the sub for you it has a very unique sound to it but in my opinion the sq isn't even as good as the FI BL. just my .02 hope it helped.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Hey man I'm currently running an hdc3 15 in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz. I have ran a *** trash and heard both a fi q and bl single 15 setup.

I love my aq bc I just like it loud but if you're wanting decent sq then this probably isn't the sub for you it has a very unique sound to it but in my opinion the sq isn't even as good as the FI BL. just my .02 hope it helped.

thanks man.

is it something that i could deal with. i'm wanting these for a really loud daily. i can deal with "just ok" sound quality but if it sounds like some solobarics or something then i'll just throw out the extra cash for some blackmarket audio's (just because everyone thinks they are FI rip offs)

i also just want to try them out, been through ALOT of woofers for the sole reason of just trying them.