Jump to content

Basshead08

18+ All Access!
  • Posts

    1350
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Basshead08

  1. First looking for a 21" death penaly basket. Also looking for a digital designs style oversized smooth finish carbon fiber dust cap.
  2. Pm'd cash offer. Get back to me so we can do business
  3. Trade for amp? Its a planet audio vx 2200. 2253 at 13 volts at 1 ohm. PM me
  4. Had two solo x 12's in my Ford ranger a few years back. Powered off of a memphis 4kw. Loud as hell and kept making the seal around my back window tear and leak. This was before I learned about all of the non mainstream brands. I would never pay what they are asking for those subs these days.
  5. Please post prices or send in pm so I know what I would be looking at
  6. How Much for the stetsom. Shoot me a pm
  7. Pm me a price shipped to 71742
  8. Looking for an amp that will do 2.4-3kwrms or close at 1 ohm. Let me know what you got. Trying to keep the budget down so as much as I'd like to have it stuff like sundown, digital designs, etc. is probably outta my price range.
  9. I tried the e-dead. It took 4 or 5 layers to really be as good as the damplifier pro.
  10. Looking to buy an alt for my 06 trailblazer. Let me know what you got.
  11. Got two AQ 1200's. If you're interested
  12. bump for design.
  13. So can one of you help me out with a design?
  14. Forevrbumpn said 6 cu ft. max per sub with suggested tuning being 24 - 28 hz. I don't know about sub displacement though.
  15. The max dimensions are 48" wide by 60" long by 20" tall.
  16. The box will be a blowthrough design for two 18's I had built by forevrbumpn. I will get max dimensions of my be in the morning. Just wanna get an idea of what it will cost me to get a design and if possible I would like to see a design or two that you have done in the past. I don't mind paying good money for a good design from someone who has experience with blowthroughs. Thanks in advance guys and you can pm or reply here. The specs for the subs are attached.
  17. Man these are sweet! I can't wait to get my hands on them. Thanks fir everything bumpn
  18. I showed up at work this morning to see fire trucks and a pile of burnt rubble. That's right the plant I work at burned to the ground so now I have to get on unemployment. Can anyone tell me what Info I need to have when I go to the unemployment office? This all new to me and hopefully temporary
  19. Just wanted to thank everyone for your help. I got it to dry thanks to some of your tips and my roof is rock solid now.
  20. No peel n seal just some expanding foam from the hardware store
  21. Ok thanks guys will do when I get home.
  22. any suggestions to get it dry without having all over my truck?
  23. Ok got a problem. I put expanding foam in my truck ceiling last thursday. In betweene the interior and exterior metal panels. Taped up all the holes with duct tape like I've seen done several times on here and the stuff still hasn't dried. When I peel back some of the tape it looks like honey pouring out. The stuff that pours out dries quickly. What did I do wrong?
×
×
  • Create New...