theres the tank and the front valves well i think there the valves lol any ideas

Picture356.jpg

Picture357.jpg

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

ok so you have a scuba tank going to somewhere. You might need a low pressure storage tank.

The scuba tank is like your compresser not storage tank.

The picture of the valves is of the electrical connectors. can you get to the side with the hoses?

Some things that make it faster.

-Add a low pressure tank

-move the valves closer to the bags

-Bigger diameter lines.

Most valves can pass a lot of volume quick, but if it is going down a long line to the bag it takes a while for the truck to move

ok so you have a scuba tank going to somewhere. You might need a low pressure storage tank.

The scuba tank is like your compresser not storage tank.

The picture of the valves is of the electrical connectors. can you get to the side with the hoses?

Some things that make it faster.

-Add a low pressure tank

-move the valves closer to the bags

-Bigger diameter lines.

Most valves can pass a lot of volume quick, but if it is going down a long line to the bag it takes a while for the truck to move

well theres air lines goin in to the electrical connectors so i thought that was the valves and what do u mean a low pressure storange tank he told me the was a small compressor underneath the bed havent looked yet

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

looked like 3/8 or 1/2 inch braided air line going to the valves so if it is that size all the way to the tank then you are good to go. If you can take a pic of your compressor and see if it has a model number on it we can help you see if it is set up right. Some compressors can only go to 140 PSI and you have to have a pressure switch to control the on and off time of the compressors so they don't burn up. I personally like the Viair 480C Compressors, they are reliable and go to 200PSI without damage.

Couldn't get a good look at the valves but if i had to guess they are 1/4 inch inner diameter so that is a choke point for air flow. Check for a model number and google it to get the specs.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

• 4 weeks later...
whats up everyone, ok igot a 99 s10 that is already bagged, but it is really really slow not sure of the exact setup guy said i need a bigger tank, just wanna get some ideas or thoughts of what it is, i had a bagged truck b4 and it was quick, this truck u hit the switches up and it doesnt move hardly u have to hard the switch in for a good while any ideas thanks

I have a 99 s-10 and it has extreme valves with 1/2 inch ups and 3/8 dumps and it was fast enough i had to get speed adjusters to slow them down.

MMMDROP

id say the set up looks good, from what we can see atleast, we just did a buddy of mines 66' chevy with a- 12gal tank, 2 viair 480 comp's, 8- 1/2" gc extreme valves (with 1/2" plastic line) and set psi switch @ 200 and it barly chips off the ground (small hop) and he is running firestone bags with 3/8" ports so i kno that should be more than enough for any daily setup.....

just my 2c.

id check out the comp. and as said a storage tank would help IMO (do you have a gauge on the tank???) if so whats it setting at when you lift?

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

• 2 weeks later...

Id say check your fittings first.. i have 1/2 inch easystreet valves for up and 1/2 inch smc for my down.. i got 2 8 gallon tanks and a 20 gallon nitrogen tank with the regulator.and an adj pressure switch. kinda expensive .. then i have 4 compressors on my 03 jeep.. it was about 3000 for everything.. lines, 1/2 inch fittings, water to air filters to prolong life of the valves.. compressors,tanks,

03 jeep grnd chrkee limited..

-bagged with 4 15's in a wall

- 2 2400 kinetiks

- 3 2400 mids and highs amps

- mla voltage module(pro series)

- 4 powerbass 1200 watt amps for subs

plus many more mods...