well ive been haveing trouble for the past month or so with my truck not wanting to start when i turn the key, and sometimes when it does start the started gets stuck on the flywheel and backfeeds threw everything and wont shut off and it scares the hell out of me sometimes :( , i got the big 3 done (the right way in 0guage), 2 batterys, a good starter battery and a stinger sp800 back battery for electrical so im good there, so is it a bad switch or starter? :unsure:

and another thing, its affecting my neon under my truck, ive got 3 3ft tubes and 1 4ft, one 4ft broke so all i could find at the time was 3ft, there slow glow with a street glow 9,500v transformer, its wired to a toggle switch to the acc wire so they go off when switch is turned off, well with switch on acc they come on and stay on, i can tap the bulbs lightly and they still stay on, but when i crank my truck and baraly tap em they cut off, i dont get this and it took me about 4 hrs in all to take off my honda and put on my truck so i want em to work :mellow: , everythings connected correctly so thats not the problem, and the light on the swtich (the rocker switch lights up red) stays on but the lights go out, i dont get this

anyone kno about any of the 2 questions? and could the first be affecting the 2nd? :unknw:

please help :help::cray::friends:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

anybody kno whats wrong?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

thats what dad said to,ima have it checked monday

Did you check the starter wire at the ignition switch to see when it's getting 12v?

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

how might i do this?