I Want This H/u But

I need 3 Sets of RCA's ran to the H/U, and this one only has 2. I have rear channel, front channel and Subwoofer. If i need to use a processor so be it, but i cant find one i want for under 200 bucks on the internet. Is there a way to still use this H/U?

I need 3 Sets of RCA's ran to the H/U, and this one only has 2. I have rear channel, front channel and Subwoofer. If i need to use a processor so be it, but i cant find one i want for under 200 bucks on the internet. Is there a way to still use this H/U?

yes, on your front and backstage amps there should be "output" rca's, run your rca's from your front stage output to your front stage input and there you go. or you could get something like the maxxsonics maxxlink where it matches the 2 amps together, but im not sure if thats what your looking for.

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

yes, on your front and backstage amps there should be "output" rca's, run your rca's from your front stage output to your front stage input and there you go. or you could get something like the maxxsonics maxxlink where it matches the 2 amps together, but im not sure if thats what your looking for.

What? You mean From H/U run 4 channel Rca's to 4 channel amp. From 4 channel Amp run a 2 channel Rca to the sub amp? I want to be able to control the subwoofer settings from the H/U. Would i still be able to do this? I found this alpine Thing, but i want the pioneer H/U. Heres the alpine

http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/p...?model=PXA-H100

I am pretty sure you can only use this with the imprint compatible Cd players

OR Find me a H/U with built in dvd, (double or single din) idc. With 3 sets or Rca outs

Edited by Crump-T1

What? You mean From H/U run 4 channel Rca's to 4 channel amp. From 4 channel Amp run a 2 channel Rca to the sub amp? I want to be able to control the subwoofer settings from the H/U. Would i still be able to do this? I found this alpine Thing, but i want the pioneer H/U. Heres the alpine

http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/p...?model=PXA-H100

I am pretty sure you can only use this with the imprint compatible Cd players

yes thats exactly what i meant, you should be able to do this. what mids/highs amp are you using? there all different

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

yes thats exactly what i meant, you should be able to do this. what mids/highs amp are you using? there all different

Ok, I am using Mb Quarts. 4 channel amp and speakers 4 tweets and 4 5-1/4" woofers. Are you sure that ill be able to control the sub from the H/U if the RCA's arent plugged directly into the H/U?

Perhaps you could run speaker-level inputs to your mid/high amps?

How do you do that? The High lvl input ?

Ok, I am using Mb Quarts. 4 channel amp and speakers 4 tweets and 4 5-1/4" woofers. Are you sure that ill be able to control the sub from the H/U if the RCA's arent plugged directly into the H/U?

using this method you may not be able to control the sub directly from the H/U, but instead u could use a bass knob for the sub, so that your h/u controls ur mids/highs, and than your bass remote controls the sub level (thats if it compatible for your amp). if you really want to control the sub from the h/u i would recommend looking at a different unit that has more rca inputs

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

using this method you may not be able to control the sub directly from the H/U, but instead u could use a bass knob for the sub, so that your h/u controls ur mids/highs, and than your bass remote controls the sub level (thats if it compatible for your amp). if you really want to control the sub from the h/u i would recommend looking at a different unit that has more rca inputs

Yeah, well on my pioneer right now, i have a kind of "kill Switch", that im sure most of the pioneers have. Why couldnt pioneer just make that touch screen with three sets of Rca outs. :angry: I just want all the little things i have now with my H/U, with a dvd player touch screen. (that was my original plan)

I guess they have this one

http://pioneerusa.com/PUSA/Products/CarAud...rs/AVH-P4100DVD

Its got 3 rca outs. Maybe.....

Edited by Crump-T1

Yeah, well on my pioneer right now, i have a kind of "kill Switch", that im sure most of the pioneers have. Why couldnt pioneer just make that touch screen with three sets of Rca outs. :angry: I just want all the little things i have now with my H/U, with a dvd player touch screen. (that was my original plan)

It does have three sets of preouts. I was looking at them for the longest.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

yes. that would be just fine for what your looking for

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg