pokertramp Posted April 5, 2009 Report Posted April 5, 2009 I had a set of these and they where the old 90's style. I also had the small amp to power them. When I played Slayer, "Angel Of Death" Everything sounded great and the speakers kept up. I lost the speakers after my truck was totaled and now I can't find them NEW. I heard they are out of business but I found these speakers, http://cgi.ebay.com/6-5-Neo-Components-DEI...93%3A1|294%3A50 They say that they made A/D/S speakers and I am wondering if the quality is the same? Also, could you recommend a component for around $100?
siucsaluki11 Posted April 5, 2009 Report Posted April 5, 2009 For the money, i like my Type-S 6.5" set. But i dont have experience with too many sets in that price range woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port... YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.
pokertramp Posted April 5, 2009 Author Report Posted April 5, 2009 For the money, i like my Type-S 6.5" set. But i dont have experience with too many sets in that price range had those and hated them.
xx24xx Posted April 11, 2009 Report Posted April 11, 2009 I would stay away from anything DEI for sq. For the price range I think Rainbow is pretty close. AQ has some German comps for $2OO that sound better than a lot of other stuff out there. lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6 DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT
Dr. Johnson Posted April 12, 2009 Report Posted April 12, 2009 You might like Hybrid Audio Technologies but the price may make you need new underwear
pokertramp Posted April 13, 2009 Author Report Posted April 13, 2009 You might like Hybrid Audio Technologies but the price may make you need new underwear Maybe 3 years ago I could afford them,lol pricey is right!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.