Acc. Fuse Blowing?

ok, Ive had my system for about two months with absolutely no problems at all, well today I was going to my first competition an I get halfway there, and I turn my system on....and WALA NOTHING...I mean my radio wont even turn on

so I find out where the problem is...its a 7.5 amp fuse in my fuse box labeled ACC. I replace the fuse, radio turns on, but when i flip my remote turn on swith, the fuse blows again...I tried severeal different times with the same result. Any one have any suggestions of what the problem could be

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

you have a switch for the remote?

radio is on untill you throw switch, i would look at the switch back to the amps to see if its grounding out somehwere....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well i thought it was the switch too, so i unhooked it, splice the remote wire back together, put a new fuse in...and it DID work...but only for a second, and then it blew again

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

well i thought it was the switch too, so i unhooked it, splice the remote wire back together, put a new fuse in...and it DID work...but only for a second, and then it blew again

Hes saying trace the remote wire from the switch to the amp and see if its grounding out somewhere.

ok, Ive had my system for about two months with absolutely no problems at all, well today I was going to my first competition an I get halfway there, and I turn my system on....and WALA NOTHING...I mean my radio wont even turn on

so I find out where the problem is...its a 7.5 amp fuse in my fuse box labeled ACC. I replace the fuse, radio turns on, but when i flip my remote turn on swith, the fuse blows again...I tried severeal different times with the same result. Any one have any suggestions of what the problem could be

yeah thats the only thing retrace all steps its grounding out somewhere maybe on a sharpe peace of metal or a bare spot. Just run new wire from head unit to amp, also in the back of the radio off the remote line u should run a fuse if it don't have one, u can also do the fuse some where that u dont have to always pull the raido out. Also try never to run the line off of ur acc to the vehicle had a bad experience.

Archived