BASSBOXMAN Saturn Vue Build *NEW GOODIES CAME IN!* More coming soon!

looks great. what color you painting it?

how is you amp rack gona be? this is some nice work , taking your time sure does pay off in the end!

Amp rack behind the seats/behind the box so there is something to see on both sides.. amps will just barely fit which is good.. I like a tight fit.

looks great. what color you painting it?

Original plan was black with tons of clear but trying to come up with something a bit cooler... like some airbrush work.

cc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpg

Slipped and fell on my steps last week and landed on my ankle and right hip... yea that felt great (Sorry no Vids lol), bruised up and sore then couple days later my opposite hip developed an awful pinched nerve that I have been trying to remedy. Two chiropractor vists so far and more to come bleh but I do believe it is starting to mellow out a little and plan to get back to work on it this week, especially since it's supposed to be rain free and sunshine for the next 7 days. Just letting everyone know I haven't stop the build.. it is for sure going to proceed forward til the finish... damn hip can really slow things down. Will have something to post very soon :)

Hip is feeling better and now I am working on two projects at once mine and a box for someone else which should be done this weekend but I did manage to get a little bit of work done to my box and have decided to post a small vid of the new toy for the enclosure :) Keep in mind it's just sitting in place at the moment and after making the front cover piece for the toy I have decided that it doesn't look like I want it to and will be putting a radius on the four corners... would look alot better than 90 degree corners. Here it goes...

Posted Image

Archived