Sonic Electronix

check this company out...i just saw it over at snoopdan's site (www.teamdaily.com)...he said he will be using one for the meca show this weekend. their subs/amps look decent...

http://www.rdaudio.net/

dude this is crazy, ive never seen or herd of these guys before, and then my buddy found them, and get weezled a sponsorship for our team, so im gunna be running a single 15 Heavyweight, with about 4500RMS going to it...

i was just about to post up and see if anyone else had herd the subs, or seen, or delt with these guys, they seem like really good guys tho...

congrats on the sponsorship...i will let u know how snoopdan does with his sub (not sure which model). their subs look beefy. they baskey/magnet kinda resembles atomic to me...

are u gonna be running their amps too, or just the sub?

i likes me some audio stuff...

ill be running a single 15'' with quad 1ohm coils, and then bridgeing them down to .5ohms, and running each .5coil into a sundown SAZ1500.1, i am looking into their amps, but ive already got a smokn deal on these sundown amps, and ive know they are great stable amps at .5ohms, if they are givien the power...

just to tell you, the guy was using a single 15", i believe it was the elite series, and i think he was running like 3000-5000watts to it (dont remember) but he won the competition on friday and the other comp. on sunday...he did a 148.8 on friday and a 148.7 on saturday...i saw the sub in person an it looked pretty nice. he says it hasnt even gotten warm yet...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived