no look right next to the from file its a yahoo adress they would use paypal.com as their adress.. forward it to paypal and you might get a reward..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

You really gotta ask?

Look at the 'From:' tab. It's a yahoo address. Forward it to [email protected], then reply with one of those "eat my dick" e-mails.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

no look right next to the from file its a yahoo adress they would use paypal.com as their adress.. forward it to paypal and you might get a reward..

:01nocomment8so:

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

:01nocomment8so:

paypal does give rewards to catch scammers and hackers :) last time i knew it was up to 10,000 but they even give out 5 bucks... thats 5 bucks extra...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

you probably won't get anything but a thanks if you're lucky

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

not real, pay pal uses your name not dear customer plus its from a yahoo account

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

i actually clicked the link, BUT McAfee Site advisor saved my ass and reminded me of reading about the fake emails, so they didnt get my details if mcafee stopped it right?

unless you entered your info they wouldnt get it anyway.. and if mccafe thinks its fake they send it to their team to check it and then put it through thereselves without gaining your info either...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>