aanyy Posted April 11, 2009 Report Posted April 11, 2009 Ok!!! I have a Fusion NV 2500d amp that is stable at 1 ohm. I also have 2 Fi BL 12'' subs, that are dual 2 ohm can my subs be wired for a 1 ohm load I need a diagram Thanks in advance !!!
Neo_frog Posted April 11, 2009 Report Posted April 11, 2009 Ok!!! I have a Fusion NV 2500d amp that is stable at 1 ohm.I also have 2 Fi BL 12'' subs, that are dual 2 ohm can my subs be wired for a 1 ohm load I need a diagram Thanks in advance !!! No. Only .5 ohms or 2 ohms. Look up speaker wiring calculator on www.the12volt.com for a diagram. EDIT: Please don't anybody say 8 ohms. Let's be practical here. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
SojiaRaggs9000 Posted April 11, 2009 Report Posted April 11, 2009 Try this link out m8 http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/woofer_wizard.asp * Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver * One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator * KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold
aanyy Posted April 11, 2009 Author Report Posted April 11, 2009 No. Only .5 ohms or 2 ohms. Look up speaker wiring calculator on www.the12volt.com for a diagram.EDIT: Please don't anybody say 8 ohms. Let's be practical here. Damn!! i have it at .5, but it over powering my front stage, and it sound like chit!!!
VtecDomani Posted April 11, 2009 Report Posted April 11, 2009 I assume the subs are in a ported box? if so impedance rise is may be be over 1 ohm anyway. If its overpowering your fronts turn the sub down on your head unit or lower the gain on the sub amp. Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P4050UB Subs: 2 Pioneer Premier 12" ts-w3004spls Sub box: 3.2ft3 tuned to 35hz Sub Amp: SoundMagus DK 1800 Speaker Amp: Rockford Fosgate 200a4 Bridged to fronts Front Speakers: DLS MS5A components 2 gauge power & ground
aanyy Posted April 11, 2009 Author Report Posted April 11, 2009 I assume the subs are in a ported box? if so impedance rise is may be be over 1 ohm anyway. If its overpowering your fronts turn the sub down on your head unit or lower the gain on the sub amp. I will try that. thanks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.