bdks Posted April 11, 2009 Report Posted April 11, 2009 I am about to install 2 18's in the back of a Gmc Sierra Ext. Cab. I will be taking the back seat out. My question is should I have the subs and port facing up or Subs facing forward and port up. I was told to have the subs facing forward and port up but I would like more opinions on this. Thanks,
master15 Posted April 11, 2009 Report Posted April 11, 2009 sub and port up. or wall that bitch! 1990 Honda Accord 1 15" soundstorm 4 cube box tuned to 28hz Power Acoustic 1000w Sony HU 4 Gauge wire Stock electric
cnate777 Posted April 11, 2009 Report Posted April 11, 2009 x2 subs forward port up Rockford Fosgate Sundown Audio DC Power Inc XS Autometer Pioneer
bdks Posted April 11, 2009 Author Report Posted April 11, 2009 Thats exactly what I was thinking^^ Is there a reason you guys recommened subs forward and port up? Would it get better numbers or Sound better?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.