Very nice! This makes me want to pick up a model or two and try my hand again. It would take me a looong time to get them like yours though. Very clean work and nice attention to detail.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I bet that 99.8% of u thought that u would see some girls. I made these models myself & i take pride in them, i painted every part with airbrush, spray can, & tiny brushes, i cant tell u how many hours go into each one but its a lot. Is there any other model builders out there that would like to post some of there creations, post here. Post any comments on my models GOOD or BAD

Sick builds man! I used to build models back in the day, it's been easily 10-12yrs since I built one but when I get home this evening I will snap some pics of my creations from way back when. Not nearly as good as yours but not too bad either. When I was into this heavy, I entered about 3 of my models into a model car show and ended up taking home a People's Choice trophy for my 69 Cutlass!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

x2

and nice work on those cars man :good:

x3 and nice models

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

ive been looking for a model blazer, one with the newer body style, i want to make it look like mine(03 2door) but i cant find one ANYWHERE!!! have you ever seen one? thanks!

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Alright, here's my hoopties

These are all 10yrs old or better

Here's my prized (model) possession, a 69 Olds 442 (Cutlass), this is the model that earned me a "People's Choice" trophy at the first and only model car show I entered at Florin Mall back in 1998.

Fully detailed motor, including real wires for the pos and neg battery connections

Posted Image

Money shot; the crappy camera i'm using right now does no justice to this car, the paint is very smooth and done with a rattle can

Posted Image

Down 2 Scale, that was going to be the name of my company had I kept going with the model thing. I was going to build custom models for people. Talk about shootin' for the stars, ha!

Posted Image

This is how she's displayed

Posted Image

This one is actually a die cast model, but I put on the spokes/whitewalls and did the 3 wheel motion to it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This was the last model I started and obviously never finished. Too bad cause it was rounding out to be a pretty decent one. I made side windows for it, painted this one w/airbrush and got real detailed with my foil work (chrome trim). Too bad cause it could have been one of my best works.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't recall exactly where it is at the moment but as soon as I find it I'll post pics of my candy apple red over gold metal flake base coat, custom drop top, w/super fat system taking up the whole rear space w/4 subs in a leather wrapped box, sittin' on gold one's w/gold trim all around, 64 Impala. This is one I took to the model show as well but it placed 4th in it's class. I really thought if any of my models would win, it would be this one. Even though the 442 won me the trophy, I did far more custom work to this Impala than I have to any model I've ever built, including cutting the top myself and fabricating a boot for the convertible top.

I also have a Midnight Purple Dodge Grand Caravan, on chrome one's, sittin' on 3 wheel motion, it's the first lowrider model I ever did and it got me into the world of lowrider modeling. I also have a Chevy 454 SS truck that's also incomplete and was going to blow away the drop top Impala as far as customization goes, this is the one model I regret not finishing. I believe I also have an Integra Type R and a 96 JDM Accord (was going to be a replica of my car at the time, a 94 though...never got past the bodywork on it).

**Update**

Found my Accord, as you can see I haven't completed much, just suspension to be honest.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Just finished the last of it today, i made this one for my daughter because she ask for me to make her one & you know how hard it is to say no to a beautiful little girl.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

Very nice work...I used to have a 40+ collection of cars back in the early 80's.....decided to sell them at a garage sale one day and didn't touch another one until about 1995 when my oldest Son was 5.....Got as far as painting it before we lost interest and to this day its still sitting the closet of his old room.

I used to pull the motors outta music boxes and make my own turntables to display them....Ahhhhh, the good old days. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Archived