Why I Hate Barack Obama, Liberals And People In General.

OK you are contradicting yourself. I can't say what a woman can do with her body but you can?

...I'm not saying what they can or can't do, I'm saying it's thier body, therefore it is thier choice

Having everyone "bow" to us as you say is what will keep this country in order.

...is there a question there somewhere? I was simply pointing out that you people (by which I mean pro-lifers) think that everyone else in the world should share your view, I made no claim that this was "what will keep this country in order."

Your right Obama can't fix the economy overnight, in fact he can't fix it at all. The only thing that will is when independents get pissed off, vote for a republican house majority and all this damn taxing is overturned. Then and only then will thing turn around.

...once again, you're claiming to be clairvoyant, you CANNOT see the future, only time will tell where Obamas presidency will go.

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

they are also talking about getting rid of firearms and wouldn't that break admenmant(sp?) 2?? its a thing BILL CLINTON started and now Hillary wants to do.. Democrats are a bunch of tree huggers imo.

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

they are also talking about getting rid of firearms and wouldn't that break admenmant(sp?) 2?? its a thing BILL CLINTON started and now Hillary wants to do.. Democrats are a bunch of tree huggers imo.

Good point!

More Jefferson quotes:

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms in his own lands."

I can't find the quote, though he once said something along the lines of "When the right to bear arms is taken from our people, then the only individuals who will bear arms are those individuals who use them for the wrong things" i.e. When guns are taken away, only bad people will use them.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Which means: If our Natural Born Rights are being compromised, we have the right and the duty to alter or abolish and create our own government that protects our rights.

You notice how no one talks or thinks like this anymore, and that no one has attempted to change how things are. Like how we have to pay off the debt/fuck ups of the banks, or how so many people were so pissed about the war we are in now but no one does anything but protest about it.

Amendment II is something that will never be ratified because it will cause almost a civil war between 90% of America against the government and the other 10%.

And Why has no one ever thought about making Germany and Japan pay off their debts that they owe us from WWI and WWII. The US payed off Germany's debt after WWI and is one of the biggest reasons of our depression during the 1930's. And we payed off both of their debts and forgave them for WWII. So why don't we make them pay the US back? If they payed off their debts to us then we would be close to if not out of our debt.(no offence to Germany or Japan)

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Which means: If our Natural Born Rights are being compromised, we have the right and the duty to alter or abolish and create our own government that protects our rights.

You notice how no one talks or thinks like this anymore, and that no one has attempted to change how things are. Like how we have to pay off the debt/fuck ups of the banks, or how so many people were so pissed about the war we are in now but no one does anything but protest about it.

Amendment II is something that will never be ratified because it will cause almost a civil war between 90% of America against the government and the other 10%.

And Why has no one ever thought about making Germany and Japan pay off their debts that they owe us from WWI and WWII. The US payed off Germany's debt after WWI and is one of the biggest reasons of our depression during the 1930's. And we payed off both of their debts and forgave them for WWII. So why don't we make them pay the US back? If they payed off their debts to us then we would be close to if not out of our debt.(no offence to Germany or Japan)

Which played one of the largest roles in turning Germany into a super power, and leading to WWII.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Why do you hate liberals? What does my political views have anything to do with you? I do not agree with all issues, but for the most part, I agree with liberals. That is an outlandish statement to say that you hate Liberals, when you have no grounds to base this on.

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

That is a very biased and un-educated statement, I like my guns, and don't appreciate taking them away. What you are think of is the banning of Semi-Automatic guns, which has pros and cons to it

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

That is a very biased and un-educated statement, I like my guns, and don't appreciate taking them away. What you are think of is the banning of Semi-Automatic guns, which has pros and cons to it

I'm sorry to say but you're wrong. Obama's platform on guns is based on outlawing handguns, not semi-automatics for any rifles or otherwise.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

Archived