Why I Hate Barack Obama, Liberals And People In General.

Some people should learn how to read between the lines, for most you trust what the news and newspaper tell you and that's fine because you don't know the true story Obama is just a front man on a bigger plan. The federal reserve as we know it is owned by a private company. (THE NEW WORLD ORDER) I don't think many people know what this really means. Also stated by Obama their is what is know as a terrorist list for Americans and 2500 people are added every day well those people cant buy a gun period unless it's from the streets, oh and he said if your on the list you lose your 2nd amendment they think only the military should have guns. Just wait until you see all the new taxes you will have to pay the facts are out there if you know how to look I'll even help you out a little bit and give you a link

Just watch the whole video and it will get you started.

With the government taking fully auto weapons away from us that's fine but you missed the fine print not only can they do that but they can also ban any gun they please, but if the people of the US stop fearing there own government then it doesn't matter how many die if you get to keep your freedom why would you give up on what our fore fathers and our mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, and friends have fought for and died for. Some people think its ok if someone tells you it's ok but it's not ok. If the US nuked their own people just to save one this country would no longer be the US.

People are chasing the wrong man it's not Obama you need to look at he's just a front man to make you think he is doing something that he has no control over anyway, but the people you should be looking at is Wall Street they run our country.

Just watch the video

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

^^^

Next time i make an argument i will support it with youtube :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[/my first post in Political Arena]

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

The reason I put up a youtube video is because it's to much to read for the average person. And that man speaks the truth.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

No point in arguing with libtards....they are one sided. They do not see all the money found in Iraq US CURRENCY that Saddam was hiding. They do not see the threat Saddam was to the rest of the world. They do not see how his 2 sons who where an even bigger threat where a danger to the world. They had huge palaces, more cars than you could think of and most of the people where poor. Uday and Qusay would walk up to a couple in a bar and either kick the shit out of or kill the guy then take the girl and rape her. They would either leave her or kill her.

What about the 5,000 innocent kurds that Saddam had killed. He has killed over 200,000 people and probably another 1,000,000 since the 1980's Iraq war. Do you know why Saddam was executed? It was because of the 148 Iraqi Shi'ites he had executed in retaliation for them trying to take him out. So for all you wondering why we are in Iraq, do your research on Saddam and his son's then when you see, shut up about George Bush. Go Back 30 years and not just look at the pat 8 years and research Iraq.

So you think it is OK to kill innocent people? Do those people need help? No you rather help the drug addicts in the USA who do not deserve it. You are told in school that drugs are bad, if you are a moron and start smoking crack, that is your problem. Every country in this world needs help. You bitch about the USA being the protector of the world because you are too fat and lazy to do things for yourself. You want your own government to do thing for you. What your government should and is doing for you is giving you the opportunity to do the things you want. That is what our US government is doing for the rest of the world. You want a nice car? here is was you do....you want a nice house??>>here is what you do. It is not all handed out to you. You work for it and you save. You can't just jump into the middle of a poker tournament and call a victory. You have to start at the bottom and work your way to the top. That is all that the US wants for us and that is all they want for the rest of the world. Keep the bad guys out, give the citizens the right to make it in this world and not have a dictator like saddam keep all your money.

So the next time the USA is attacked, think why we stay in dangerous parts of the world and why we put billions of dollars there. The US has plenty of money and the stock market fell for a reason, to get Obama elected. If your going to let your government fool you otherwise, think again. The United States will never and was never poor. Democrats love to hide money and our government is filled with the gready bastards,,,Barney Frank,,,I wish I could say what my teacher told me about him in highschool, but I would probably get banned, so I will leave it with this, hopefully he goes down in a few years and ends up in jail., then he gets what he really wants, sex with random men.

(pokertramp) So you think it is OK to kill innocent people? Well to answer your question my answer is YES it's part of war

Now my question is have you ever been in a war?

If your answer is no then until you have been in a war and have had one of your best friends body parts blown all over you and the squad your with you will never know, you go in with fear you come out having no remorse for anything but your freedom and then it all comes around and you know why your best friend died not only for his country but for you as well.

I can only hope you never have to see the things I have had to see.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

He is not a muslim, so technically you are an idiot.

I'm an idiot? Barack Obama is a radical Muslim whom would not recite parts of the Pledge of Allegiance pertaining to Christianity.

Calling me an idiot? You're uneducated and have no back for your statements, you immature prick. I though you were banned before, you should still be banned.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

He is not a muslim, so technically you are an idiot.

I'm an idiot? Barack Obama is a radical Muslim whom would not recite parts of the Pledge of Allegiance pertaining to Christianity.

Calling me an idiot? You're uneducated and have no back for your statements, you immature prick. I though you were banned before, you should still be banned.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

I don't care about Obama being black, half black, muslim, related to elvis or whatever bullshit people have said about this douche. What I do care about is my constitutional rights.

My right to free speech. My right to bear arms. This dude wants to shut down drilling for oil & natural gas. I work in the oil field & this is how I make my living to support my family. Obama is a fucking joke. What other US president has been on ESPN picking a NCAA tourney bracket? What other President has been on the tonight show? As far as I can tell the economy has only gotten worse since he has been in office. This moron gave out millions of dollars to companies for bonuses. In my opinion he won the election for 2 reasons:

#1 He is atleast partly african american

#2 McCain is old as fuck

I could go on & on about this douche. But it's pointless. Instead, I'll leave you with this pic that sums up my opinion:

Posted Image

A-fucking-men.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

people were on top of bush because he acted like a jackass about the real reasoning for being over there. we werent attacted by terrorism at that time out or pure coincidence. beinging in iraq IMO had nothing to do with it.

as for the hitler analogy the same can be said for the peopel who put bush in office and reput him in office after he did nothign to prevent the economic status we have here that all repub are adamant was started by the clinton admin. If thats the case why didnt he ever do shit to help it in his 2 terms.

I just find it rather funny because theres 100 faces against obama for every 1 and the guy hasnt even served a quarter term or even an eighth of a term.

ive seen the gun list he's taking away. all of those automatic weapons should be banned. if your sitting here in fear of your government and thing your auromatic weapons are gonna protect you you have another thing coming.. nukes, biological weapons and probably tons of shit we have no idea about and you think they are worried about automatic weapons for people to stand op against them?

Ummm, your black. Your opinion doesnt matter here.

j/k

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived