How is this a political topic? This was a clear case of "Fuck with us and get fucking dead". It had nothing to do with political motivation.

Great shooting by the way. I'll bet it felt great!

Why is it that all you ever have to say are negative comments in this section? For the most part, you bash, ridicule and now you're trying to parent people. In my God honest opinion, I would love to see an Admin step in and ban someone as negatively apt as you.

This section is my favorite part of the forum, and you're trying to ruin it for everyone by fishing for conflict.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Our seals did an awesome job. On a destroyer, aiming for a moving raft. BOOM, three head shots.

I'd like to shake their hands.

:clapping:

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

Why is it that all you ever have to say are negative comments in this section? For the most part, you bash, ridicule and now you're trying to parent people. In my God honest opinion, I would love to see an Admin step in and ban someone as negatively apt as you.

This section is my favorite part of the forum, and you're trying to ruin it for everyone by fishing for conflict.

I stated a fact. This was in no way politically motivated. How is that negative? I wasn't trying to fish for a conflict and I am proud of the shooters. Why is it only "confrontational" when someone defends the current administration?

I stated a fact. This was in no way politically motivated. How is that negative? I wasn't trying to fish for a conflict and I am proud of the shooters. Why is it only "confrontational" when someone defends the current administration?

I'm just stating my opinion. You can take it for what it is and I can see that you're set in your views, and appear to be a largely close minded individual.

I use this section for knowledge reasons, to learn. I never made a remark regarding conflicting opinions on the basis of the current administration nor regarding any other political or other platforms. I did, though, notice asinine remarks regarding the intelligence of peoples statements in regards to your personal beliefs.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

I'm just stating my opinion. You can take it for what it is and I can see that you're set in your views, and appear to be a largely close minded individual.

I use this section for knowledge reasons, to learn. I never made a remark regarding conflicting opinions on the basis of the current administration nor regarding any other political or other platforms. I did, though, notice asinine remarks regarding the intelligence of peoples statements in regards to your personal beliefs.

What did I say other than "This was a clear case of "Fuck with us and get fucking dead". It had nothing to do with political motivation.

Great shooting by the way. I'll bet it felt great!"

How was that negative?

What did I say other than "This was a clear case of "Fuck with us and get fucking dead". It had nothing to do with political motivation.

Great shooting by the way. I'll bet it felt great!"

How was that negative?

I mentioned that in regards to a remark you made in another thread.

I'll leave you to figure out what it was, and I have no more to say to you. Have a nice day.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

How is this a political topic? This was a clear case of "Fuck with us and get fucking dead". It had nothing to do with political motivation.

Because our nations leader said alot of things about the situation which I think could be discussed and for that it's in the political section.

I personally was not impressed with what obama said about the situation. I still cant help but think of a clown when I see or hear what he says. ;)

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Because our nations leader said alot of things about the situation which I think could be discussed and for that it's in the political section.

I personally was not impressed with what obama said about the situation. I still cant help but think of a clown when I see or hear what he says. ;)

Navy SEALs shot some pirates that held an American captive. Those SEALs had no political motivation and I promise the order given was not either. Obama gave the order to shoot. It was a good call and the American is safe.

I mentioned that in regards to a remark you made in another thread.

I'll leave you to figure out what it was, and I have no more to say to you. Have a nice day.

Too bad you can't answer the question. If I am wrong I would like to know exactly why but I suspect it has something to do with an opposing view and we can't have that. I should make up some stats and blame am un-deserving person or group for what is going on right now. I did have a nice day, thanks.

Too bad you can't answer the question. If I am wrong I would like to know exactly why but I suspect it has something to do with an opposing view and we can't have that. I should make up some stats and blame am un-deserving person or group for what is going on right now. I did have a nice day, thanks.

No, actually it was regarding the fact that you called someone elses opinion "uneducated." You went back and edited your post, as I can see, so you obviously realize you were in the wrong.

I on the latter end did not desire to answer the question entirely because I like to avoid conflict. Like I said, I use the forum for educational purposes, and not to ridicule.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

Archived