Jesus, does EVERY artist try to sing/auto tune/ whatever, listen to gorilla zoe's echo, on his new cd, the music industry must be selling AMAZING well if every fucking rapper is falling into auto tune now. I remember when it use to just be T-pain, but it's a fucking epidemic now.

BTW echo is a good song don't get me wrong.

Karaoke by T-Pain kinda sums up what im talking about sort of lol. also a good song and tpain can actually rap.

Totally agree.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

eee i think it sounds cool so i dont care on who does it.sure t pain does it but you cant forget who is the real OG IN that autotune

ZAPP AND ROGER.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Jesus, does EVERY artist try to sing/auto tune/ whatever, listen to gorilla zoe's echo, on his new cd, the music industry must be selling AMAZING well if every fucking rapper is falling into auto tune now. I remember when it use to just be T-pain, but it's a fucking epidemic now.

BTW echo is a good song don't get me wrong.

Karaoke by T-Pain kinda sums up what im talking about sort of lol. also a good song and tpain can actually rap.

x2........ Rappers turned singers :bad: , maybe a song or two but when its half the album......weak

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

the cool thing abotu autotune is even if u cant rap EDIT: SING.. and u get on that shit ur voice sounds hella sick.. i have it and only used it like 10 times but its awsome.....

but everybody thats gettin in to it specially wayne is wack...ppl use to talk shit abotu t-pain and auto tune...but now they all dick ridin his shit and no one got anything to say now

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i mean, t-pain kinda made it his thing, a lot of his songs have it, its like 50cent talking about getting shot 9 times, or eminem talking about killing his wife, or ludacris talking about money, or slim thug talking about being a boss and leanin

i kinda think it can be cool, but rappers using it is kinda gay (i mean 50 used it on some t-pain remix and made fun of it like "i love this thing, it can make anyone sound good")

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC