DC Sound Lab

Dc Audio Working On A 4" Coiled Subwoofer?

Not sure if it has been asked before, but is DC audio working on or have plans for a subwoofer with a 4" coil with/without neo motor?

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

It would be up to par with the T.S.N.S, not that the Level 5 isn't already. =]

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

the tsns would shit on a lvl5

nothing against DC but that would be like putting anything of dc against a sony not even the same category the tsns has to many advantages

but the one thing I will give the lvl5 is when you order one you actually get it not some bullshit excuse

with that been said I would love for DC to do a 4" coiled sub I think it would sell pretty well in the dbdrag and bass race world

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

nothing against DC but that would be like putting anything of dc against a sony not even the same category the tsns has to many advantages

but the one thing I will give the lvl5 is when you order one you actually get it not some bullshit excuse

with that been said I would love for DC to do a 4" coiled sub I think it would sell pretty well in the dbdrag and bass race world

advantages as far as what

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

lol Wenn ur the official douche bag of the day. Lol I wouldn't say DC vs. Sony, that's going too far dude! The Level 5 Vs. T.S.N.S is like the diff. between a welterweight and a middleweight IMO.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

advantages as far as what

You can choose between two diff. motors, 4" coil .. etc. The biggest magnet weighs ~15lbs less though. Edited by camino_1to3

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

i still want to knwo the advantages he is speaking of

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

i still want to knwo the advantages he is speaking of

Read the above post and if you wanna know more go look at the sites Josh! You lazy ass, lol.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode