bout 2 hours

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

nick was right this movie is bad ass, i am actually debating seeing it again. and nick i have already started the sit ups and crunches. everyone in that movie had a 6 pak. But it is a bad ass movie and i recomend yall see it. Unless you dont like war, blood, guts, and gore.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

nick was right this movie is bad ass, i am actually debating seeing it again. and nick i have already started the sit ups and crunches. everyone in that movie had a 6 pak. But it is a bad ass movie and i recomend yall see it. Unless you dont like war, blood, guts, and gore.

they had fuckin 8 packs...i wanna 8 pack. if i had abs like that i would NEVER wear a shirt. also it was weird though that all the blood there was none on their body, none on the ground and none on their sheilds...kinda ironic for the amount of blood that there was

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

the blood wasnt red either it was black, at the end when he put down his shield you could see some blood on it but not as much as it should have had, hell yea if i had abs like that i would not wear a shirt either, i would flaunt them as much as possible.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

the blood wasnt red either it was black, at the end when he put down his shield you could see some blood on it but not as much as it should have had, hell yea if i had abs like that i would not wear a shirt either, i would flaunt them as much as possible.

i did notice the blood on the shield at the end but thats it....

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

must be some symbolic meaning with them not having blood on them. I havent seen the movie or read the graphic novel yet but thats what im guessing. I plan on watching the movie today.

Isnt blood black when it goes bad?

it was like a small smear, they were kickin some ass all thru out the movie, i liked their mortar for the wall. heh the persan must have liked it to, to keep sending in more motar for it.