Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need Box Thoughts For My Audiopipe Txx-ap12b


EricM9104

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I'm tired of using a shitty sealed box that's falling apart.

Looking at building a ported one with these specs.

boxplans-1.png

Thoughts? I listen to a fuckton of Metal and Rap, and some Techno.

Sub: Audiopipe TXX-AP12B

Amp: Audiopipe AP-15001D @ 2ohms (950w)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

I think it looks good. Should sound good for the kind of music you listen to.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 434 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...