Finally My Own Build Thread

Man, I wish my truck had those panels( 2000 model with 99' interior FTMFL), I'am pissed it didn't, because now I'am doing full fiberglass panels and its taking dayyyysssss

looks great though Rigo!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Man, I wish my truck had those panels( 2000 model with 99' interior FTMFL), I'am pissed it didn't, because now I'am doing full fiberglass panels and its taking dayyyysssss

looks great though Rigo!

I know exactly what you mean! It took me forever, all that sanding and it still needs more sanding and filling. They looked good before my bro in law sprayed them. All the little waves and every inperfection is noticeable now.

Thanks man! It was my first time ever touching fiberglass but im satisfied how they came out.

"Da 2tone HOE from the 520"