Sundown Audio

Can You Tell Me How To Fix This?

Crump

So i was showing my friend my old T-1000 and i heard this thing rolling around. So i open the amp up and this is what i find.

Owfuckme3.jpg

Heres where its supposed to go.

OwFuckme-1.jpg

OwFuckme.jpg

I just need to know what is it? Do i need it to use the amp? If i still use the amp will there be any problems? And would my local shop be able to fix it?

So i was showing my friend my old T-1000 and i heard this thing rolling around. So i open the amp up and this is what i find.

Owfuckme3.jpg

Heres where its supposed to go.

OwFuckme-1.jpg

OwFuckme.jpg

I just need to know what is it? Do i need it to use the amp? If i still use the amp will there be any problems? And would my local shop be able to fix it?

i would send it to dbr-electronics for repair, it should be not too costly.i would not even power it up.

American Bass*DC Power

its a capacitor, if you got some soldering skills you could do it yourself but i would send it out and have someone who has done it before and fix it. i would not let the amp see any power untill the capacitor is soldered on.

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

Well i told my friend that it worked perfectly cuz it did. I dont know how or why this happened, i didnt drop it or toss it. I need this amp by next saturday or I'm screwed. I really dont want to spend 50-150 $'s + shipping both ways to Texas. Just to sell the amp for 175 bucks. You know? and could this be becuase it was mounted on the box?

Edited by Crump-T1

Well i told my friend that it worked perfectly cuz it did. I dont know how or why this happened, i didnt drop it or toss it. I need this amp by next saturday or I'm screwed. I really dont want to spend 50-150 $'s + shipping both ways to Texas. Just to sell the amp for 175 bucks. You know? and could this be becuase it was mounted on the box?

try to solder it yourself back on if you know how to solder well

Edited by Krannyman92