How Do I Put The Fuse In This Knukonceptz Fuse Holder?

FH20.JPG

300A fuse:

ANL%20Fuse.jpg

There's a little plastic thing inside, should I take it out?

I had to cut so many strands off of my 0 gauge knu flex wire just to get the wire screwed in.

I swear I should have just done the big 3 without this damn fuse.

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Untitled-3.jpg

easy as 1..2..3

Oh and here are some tips to remember when connecting the wire to the fuse holder, you should loosen the screws all the way so there is a perfect circle for the wire to slide in. When you strip the 1/0 try not to mess with the wire strands as much as possible so they don't get tangled in each other therefore making it harder to slide into the fuse holder. Twist the wires in the same direction as when they came out of their plastic jacket then and as you are sliding them into the fuse holder you need to spin the fuse holder in the same direction as you twisted the wires. This will save you lots of frustration and the more strands you dont have to cut the better.

OH!!! I forgot the most important thing...dont forget to slide on the plastic end caps on each wire before you connect them to the fuse holder...nothing more frustrating then having to take off your perfectly connected wire just to slide the cap on and then the second time you have to cut half the wire off to make it fit back in lol.

Edited by eliassami5

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

Untitled-3.jpg

easy as 1..2..3

Oh and here are some tips to remember when connecting the wire to the fuse holder, you should loosen the screws all the way so there is a perfect circle for the wire to slide in. When you strip the 1/0 try not to mess with the wire strands as much as possible so they don't get tangled in each other therefore making it harder to slide into the fuse holder. Twist the wires in the same direction as when they came out of their plastic jacket then and as you are sliding them into the fuse holder you need to spin the fuse holder in the same direction as you twisted the wires. This will save you lots of frustration and the more strands you dont have to cut the better.

OH!!! I forgot the most important thing...dont forget to slide on the plastic end caps on each wire before you connect them to the fuse holder...nothing more frustrating then having to take off your perfectly connected wire just to slide the cap on and then the second time you have to cut half the wire off to make it fit back in lol.

Lol. I didn't get to read this until after I was done :(

Mistake #1: My 0 gauge wire was too thick that I couldn't get that alen head all the way down so that I can slide the piece all the way in. As a result, I took out the wire and it was a big mess. I had to cut a crap load off just to get it back in.

Mistake #2: I forgot to put the end cap on one of the sides so I had to redo that crap :(

Nonetheless, I've finished everything and got the Big 3 done!

I will check my voltages tomorrow on music. Right now it reads 14.5 volts with the engine on (at the battery but I think it read the same without the big 3).

Quick question: These fuses don't have polarity right? ~_~

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs