Chicago Bulls Vs. Boston Celtics 1st Round Playoffs

Boston wins this tonight, But does it really matter Cavs are going to the finals. Magic will Beat Boston 4-2. Hopefully the Heat can step it up and make it out of the 1st round so all this Wade MVP BS will be stopped when Lebron goes 4-0 on his overrated ass. Then its 4-0 against the Magic then its 4-3 against the Lakers Cavs will be champs Lebron MVP

Do you remember how bad the Magic beat the Cavs in orlando and how close the game was in cleveland? The Magic match up better against cleveland. It could be a 7 game series. The Lakers got it easy over there in the west. Denver is overrated and they are gonna break down specially with OVERRATED carmelo anthony taking shots! Boston without Garnett cant barely beat the bull lol. And the bulls had over 20 turnovers. I see an Orlando Cleveland east finals and possible game 7. One of those teams will win the tital. The magic sweep LA this year with kobe playing his best.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

What do you guys think? I love the bulls, but their in 7th while celtics are chillin at 2nd. I think if they dont get lazy, keep moving the ball (and most importantly giving it to rose, haha), they should do alright. I have to work today so im recording the game... I hope when I get off my 11 hr shift ill have something good to watch.
this is the best damn series... whos whatching tonight?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

That was a bunch of garbage at the end by the bulls and particular Ben Gordon. Hinrich was hot in the 2nd half! Why didnt he take the shots Ben Gordon Did?! Gordon was like 5 FOR 28 for the game and he wants to shoot the last 6 shots for the Bulls?!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Damn, if you're a magic fan, you would have wanted the Bulls to win but oh well. I guess we will have to give up home court advantage. If Magic can get past the celtics then I think Magic will go all the way and beat the Lakers in the finals.

Edited by cichlidfort

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Oh I was cussing and sreaming that the bulls did what they did! I hate Boston and so wanted chicago to win. God I hate Boston and KG and Pierce ( I like Ray Allen cause he is a pure shooter and keeps it cool) Rondo is a lil punk just like when I played him at Kentucky. The Magic should be ok if they play like they did in game 6 against Philly and Howard steps up and contributes to the ass whoopins lol. GO MAGIC!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Oh I was cussing and sreaming that the bulls did what they did! I hate Boston and so wanted chicago to win. God I hate Boston and KG and Pierce ( I like Ray Allen cause he is a pure shooter and keeps it cool) Rondo is a lil punk just like when I played him at Kentucky. The Magic should be ok if they play like they did in game 6 against Philly and Howard steps up and contributes to the ass whoopins lol. GO MAGIC!

Rondo is a punk that was funny when noah threw him down and he just laid there and it really wasnt that hard of a foul. The magic just ran all over them tonight but the celts came close of coming back near the end.

Rondo is a punk that was funny when noah threw him down and he just laid there and it really wasnt that hard of a foul. The magic just ran all over them tonight but the celts came close of coming back near the end.

Well game 4 Happenin right now and I think the celts are gonna take it. Bostons my team I live about 35 mins from boston and i stand by all of our teams through thick and thin Bruins Pats Celts and sox

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Well game 4 Happenin right now and I think the celts are gonna take it. Bostons my team I live about 35 mins from boston and i stand by all of our teams through thick and thin Bruins Pats Celts and sox

CELTS pull it off Big baby Davis hits the dagger in the heart shot at the final buzzer to take the lead back and win. Boston teams play with heart celts may be takin it all the way again. Bruins might come back against carolina too.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts