Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Where To Get Rings?


BigJohnny

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know I could make them myself, But I really don't have a proper jig, and I'd rather have my rings made by someone who can make a precise cut, and cut a perfect circle better than I can.

I remember finding one place before that sold custom size rings, you could enter a very specific size and it would give you the cost for a ring that size, then you could order them.

They weren't terribly expensive either IIRC.

Posted

try your local shop.

the ones around here always have them laying around and if they don't they can make you some.

Posted

i make them ;)

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted
try your local shop.

the ones around here always have them laying around and if they don't they can make you some.

There are no local shops here.... best buy and future shop.

i make them ;)

How much for 2 rings that will fit snugly inside of a 12" sonotube..... 12" nominal dia. I blieve the actual I.D. is 12.5".

I need a good tight set that will squish the ends of the tubes together.... they're a little bit rough, and have "expanded" a little bit.

the rings inner diameter would be 11.03", and I think the outer diameter would be 12.51"

would probably help to just have a piece of 12" sonotube for fitment.

if you cant find anyone on here try www.eliteinstallersupply.com

been there, they only have specific sizes..... as mentioned above mine are a little less on the common side.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 309 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...