i bought this amp in june of 2007 and until lately i have been very impresed. the amp worked flawlessly until december 2008 when it just went into protect for no reason and woulden't come out. i sent the amp back and to say the least they're costumer sevice was very poor. it took them until april 2009 to get me another amp back. i put the new amp in and two days later it caught on fire while i was driving down the road. not only did it take forever for them to send me another amp but they sent me a defective one. i would not recomend buying this amp now that it is no longer in production and they will not send you a new one if yours happens to break but a refurbished one that in my case might be defective.

6 dc level 3 12's

digital designs Z1A

pioneer h/u

4 sets of rockford 6.5's

crunch 1600.4

Mechman 270a alt

kinetik hc2400 (soon to be xs power d3100)

xs power 3400 (under the hood)

lots of 1/0

ma's costumer service does suck, i bought a ma 15 once me and my buddy both bought one we got a deal on a pair and then split em' up, but mine was shit from day one it didn't last but a day . properly installed and amp adjusted just right poof smoke for no reason sent it back and it took 2 weeks just to get a ra number to return it, next one was shitter than the first one i think i was getting referbs. no more ma products for me!!! i was thinking about the hardcores for a while before this happened, ma sucks

damn right i think they tried to wait as long as they could to send me something so that when it broke my warranty would be up and they wouldent have to replace it

6 dc level 3 12's

digital designs Z1A

pioneer h/u

4 sets of rockford 6.5's

crunch 1600.4

Mechman 270a alt

kinetik hc2400 (soon to be xs power d3100)

xs power 3400 (under the hood)

lots of 1/0

Archived