wtf. dick someone change your sticker to say "team dick hertz"?

and then put there feet on your window. and then possibly piss all over it?

fuck that shit.

are those baby feet imprints?
wtf. dick someone change your sticker to say "team dick hertz"?

and then put there feet on your window. and then possibly piss all over it?

fuck that shit.

Someone did the side of the hand trick and then poked 5 toes. We werent sure who, but those went hand in hand with what Randy wrote below them lol.

Water is from Nick cleaning his windshield, and one of Nicks friends changed the decal I believe. Been there for a while now hah.

Edited by RamenNoodles

Although the picture says alot, I'm still gonna need a few details.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Basically, at the shows, if you dont wash you car before you come, this is what happens to you. We get bored at the end of the night or inbetween runs and write on each others cars/trucks. Or we put decals on if we are feeling feisty.

We came over to nicks truck and saw those baby feet and me, randy and colton were like what in the hell is this. So Randy wrote, "I got candy" below them haha. It also said I love fishdicks as well, but he squirted that off.

haha thats funny, my buddy at work wrote "i love cowboy butts" with a huge dick on my car, and i drove all the way to school and back to work the next day without noticing, i was wondering why these rednecks and others were flipping me off and laughing

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

bahahaha

haha thats funny, my buddy at work wrote "i love cowboy butts" with a huge dick on my car, and i drove all the way to school and back to work the next day without noticing, i was wondering why these rednecks and others were flipping me off and laughing

x2 except mine said "cowboy butts drive me nuts"

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.