Second Skin Audio

Hifonics

BassHead7

iwas guna get One good loud sub with a great box. and i was thinkin about goin wit the GOliath http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5652.html << ...im hoping to be hittin like a good loud clean 130 dbz. im not aimin for competition winning shit i just want a really loud DD. so i was thinkin gettin one of those and a big ported box. think itd be hittin Really hard. and how would i run that One sub off like 2 amps.

Gota have my rear view shakin and my seats vibratin'.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) DEI Directed Audio 2400D

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(1) Rockford Fosgate P5002

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

^^Not all hooked up at once, i rotate. Its all i got.^^

Hey, never tried that sub, but I have installed some lower end hifonics 15's before. They do not sound the best and seem like they are cheap quality. Now i'm sure they are a lot better than a lot of subs, there is nothing wrong with them.... but I do think you would be a lot more happy with a Kicker 15. You can get an L7 15" for $230 shipped on ebay stores. In a big ported box, an L7 will alwasy hit over 140 if you have it installed right in the right box, right amp, etc. Memphis also has some good cheap subs, i hit 139dB with a $100(shipped) memphis pr from www.woofersetc.com

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

i have a kicker. 15" L5. shit pounds ur right. i was just lookin for a 12 to throw in the trunk in a big ported enclosure. and the goliath seems like itd b a lot louder. plus im sellin the kicker.

Gota have my rear view shakin and my seats vibratin'.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) DEI Directed Audio 2400D

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(1) Rockford Fosgate P5002

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

^^Not all hooked up at once, i rotate. Its all i got.^^

Archived