Wiring 2 Alts In Very Quick Question?

If I do alt PER BAT IN THE REAR, I will not have the front batt connected to the rears. See what im saying? I do not have the funds to buy more batt cable. Can I wire this using the second diagram, will it be just fine to do it this way?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

**UPDATE** I just got off the phone with DC Power, and they said to just do it this way, and I hope you all agree.

Since I already have 2 runs of 0ga running from front batt to rear batts, all I need to do is this:

from alt 1 run a short run of 0ga to front batt (I already have this done since i did the bigIII

from alt 2 run a short run of 0ga to front batt (no big deal, but do I also run a VERY small run of 0ga from alt 1 to alt2 aswell?)

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

**UPDATE** I just got off the phone with DC Power, and they said to just do it this way, and I hope you all agree.

Since I already have 2 runs of 0ga running from front batt to rear batts, all I need to do is this:

from alt 1 run a short run of 0ga to front batt (I already have this done since i did the bigIII

from alt 2 run a short run of 0ga to front batt (no big deal, but do I also run a VERY small run of 0ga from alt 1 to alt2 aswell?)

You can, but it's not necessary. Instead, I would upgrade the alternator grounds with what you have left. Alt housing to chassis.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/