*vid* Try To Figure This Out!

"I drank too much last night"

And so it begins.

There are twelve things to collect in total. Seven of them are in/around the yellow drawers. Two at the curtain, three at the bed. Nine of the items can be found without using any other item - i.e. simply by looking around the room.

Now you know how many at each location that should help you to find them all, but if you are still stuck...

The yellow drawers

The top two drawers are unlocked and contain a CD and a memo. On top is a CD player, two speakers and a bowl. In the bowl is a thin ring. On the floor, beneath the drawers is a cassette tape. You now have four items.

The curtains

Open the curtains and you will find a key on the window sill. Open and close the curtains a few times and a ring will fall onto the floor. You now have six items.

The bed

Under the pillow is another key. If you click to the left of the mattress while the pillow is raised, you will find a metal stick. At the far end of the bed, face the bare wall then click on the floor bottom left and you will be able to look down the side of the bed and find a battery. You now have nine items.

Using the keys you can now open the drawers and obtain a power supply cable and a small strange box. The power cable gets the CD player working and you can open the CD tray to find another key. You now have twelve items.

Use the rings and the metal stick to open the small strange box. Once open, use the battery and cassette and click on the lens to see a movie.

The movie contains a big clue what to do next.

Meanwhile, remember the memo? It contained a URL and you really should go take a look. [if it is difficult to read, the full URL is http://takagism.fasco-cs.com/yellow_chamber.html)

Okay, back to the movie.

Near the end of the movie the dancing guy points at a small cross. The cross appears three times and each time he points at it.

When the movie ends, click in exactly the spot that the cross was three time. An opening will appear revealing a combination lock and a keyhole.

You should by now have seen a four digit code you can use, but if not you should check out the memo.

Then use the key to open the lock and reveal item number 13 - a straight driver.

Go to the door and click on it to go up close, then use the driver to butcher the handle and (fanfare!) you are out :-)

Lets Go Ski

i couldnt figure it out myself, but i got a walkthorugh

.Click the small white light switch to turn on the lights.

2. Go to the red shelves and get the card underneasth the slippers.

3.Click under the shelf to get a frame.

4.Go to the pillows and lift up both to get another card.

5.Click on the red blanket to reveal a skeleton.

6. Click around his left hand and he will drop a key.

7.Get the blue tub from his right hand.

8.Pick up the blanket.

9.Go to "About Item" and click on the blanket several times to reveal a green dice net.

10.Go to the large cupboard and open the doors at the bottom.

11.Get the yellow book and take out the photo's.

12.Click on the top shelf, click left to get another card, and right to find some incense.

13.Click to see the crimson room door, and click on the light.

14.Get the card on the far wall and on top of the lamp.

15.Open the fridge, lift the rotten meat and get the card. Leave the beer to cool for now.

16.Go to the bin and get the paper with hair on inside it.

17.Go to "About Item" and look at the hair.

18.Lift up the bin and get the lighter.

19.Look at the hair, click on the lighter and click on the hair over and over until a clear image of dice has appeared, and it won't go any darker.

20.Draw this diagram EXACTLY on some paper.

21.Go back to the red book on the cabinet and open it with the key.

22.Look through until the end of it to find a C.D.

23.Open the C.D case and put the C.D in it.

24.Open the blue tub the skeleton had and look at the paper inside. Copey down the symbols EXACTLY. (Note they are in the same formation as the dice the hair was on.)

25.Compare the two diagrams and make note of chinese symbols that match the numbers. EXAMPLE:

[o][p] [ ][+] The numbers on

[t][y][r][d] [ ][h][k][ ] the right, match

[k][g][n] [ ][ ][l] the numbers in

[\][3] [y][ ] the same place,

and they match

the ones on the

dice net.

You should have a soul box.

26.Unlock the bicycle lock on the skeletons feet. (The code is 3 days before the date when you started playing.)

27.Light the insence on the bottom shelf.

28.Get the beer and put it next to the insence, the the frame, the the C.D, and click on the little stick thing. The skeleton will come alive

Lets Go Ski

I heard this one long time ago =) So i knew the answer =) but no i didnt just figure out the answer on my own =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg