i feel u but i been noticing this since a few games ago he just looks like his ill and shit i mean can u at least look like your trying u know what i mean

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

So I just finished watching game three and in a way I'm pissed that the lakers blew the game but I had a feeling they couldn't sweep the jazz though.

For kobe fans...

that last shot was the difference between him and Jordan.

Kobes good but he isn't a natural leader he's been working at it for years and he still has too...

Jordan had that in him. Jordan made players around him better...

As for the series i'm taking the lakers (I hate them but I have to respect the way they have been playing. Prior to this game)

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

So I just finished watching game three and in a way I'm pissed that the lakers blew the game but I had a feeling they couldn't sweep the jazz though.

For kobe fans...

that last shot was the difference between him and Jordan.

Kobes good but he isn't a natural leader he's been working at it for years and he still has too...

Jordan had that in him. Jordan made players around him better...

As for the series i'm taking the lakers (I hate them but I have to respect the way they have been playing. Prior to this game)

what does the last shot have anything to do with Jordan. There u go riding the Jordan dick like always. If u ever listened jordan speak about his career he said that for every game winner he made he blew twice as many!!!

It's not even close. Kobe is the best Ever!!!!! EVER!!! And if lebron even develops that killer instinct that I hope he will, he will bar far be the best to ever touch a basketball.

Anyway, as sick as williams is and Boozer can bs at times, i really thought they would fold. They showed heart to go along with their skill today.

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

i agree kobe is the best EVER!!! EVER!! Do all you guys remember back in the 80's , like 90% of people hated jordan people always said he was a ball hog and i mean everyone use to say that until he retired then everyone liked him .well imagine kobe imagine when he retires he will get all the credit he deserves. NO other player in nba history will you here mvp chants on their opponents home turf like kobe and they are loud .every nba anylist always say he is the best closer ever . and that is all that matters .you can score 50 pts. and if you never make them in the end when they count and lose the game then all that was for nothing. today was just one of those rare days for kobe . IM PRETTY SURE HE WILL HAVE SOMETHING IN STORE FOR US IN GAME 4 !!!!! NO WORRYS

When kobe won a Championship he wasnt even the best on his team at that time Shaq was. Ever since shaq left you guys havent dont shit. Shaq left to the sorry ass heat and won a championship there without kobe. Also please get off Kobe's NUTS. Jordan was the best to ever play the game PERIOD!!! Dont get me wrong kobe is a great player but dont get it twisted on who the best player is of all time..

When kobe won a Championship he wasnt even the best on his team at that time Shaq was. Ever since shaq left you guys havent dont shit. Shaq left to the sorry ass heat and won a championship there without kobe. Also please get off Kobe's NUTS. Jordan was the best to ever play the game PERIOD!!! Dont get me wrong kobe is a great player but dont get it twisted on who the best player is of all time..

First of all you need at least 2 all stars to win a title shaq would not have won shit without kobe or wade . Jordan would not have won shit without pippen. Jordan said he would not have won nothing without pippen . Nobody can do it by themselves NOBODY. Ive seen players score 50 to 60 pts and still lose So dont come at me with that shit homie

Archived