Sonic Electronix

Problem im kinda broke!! Im getting a new box so im taking all my system out!! so since its already out might ass well put sum deadening right?? i want to but will it help!! I think i can come up with the money but i jst dont know!!! cause once i put da new box in im not moving dat shit for a while!!! so is now or never!!! dynamat is jst to freakin expensive so if i can go with another brand!! help!! anyone!!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

You can go with a cheep tar based deadener but I wouldn’t!!! Wait till you have the money and get the good stuff (Butyl based)!!!

I would take less of the good stuff any day over the cheep chit... ( regular dynamat, Fatmat, and so on). Its all Peel and seal!!!

Edited by spl explorer

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

Find $17, go to home depot, go to building materials, and look around for peel and seal. Ive used every brand and i think it is a great product and cant beat the price. When i did my back door 5yrs ago with it i noticed a huge diffrence it sound and less vibration and rattle outside. I now have about 12-14 rolls of deadner in my truck lol.

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

You can go with a cheep tar based deadener but I wouldn’t!!! Wait till you have the money and get the good stuff (Butyl based)!!!

I would take less of the good stuff any day over the cheep chit... ( regular dynamat, Fatmat, Raamatt, and so on). Its all Peel and seal!!!

so wat you recomend??

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

so wat you recomend??

Cascade, Dynamat extreme, Second Skin, Hush matt. As far as I know there still producing matt made out of Butyl. But times are tuff so they might have made the switch to Tar based. Check on there site or give them a call.

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Cascade it probably the best out there but is hard to find and very expensive. Then comes Second Skin.

I have 5 layers of Cascade on my roof and 2 layers threw out the rest of my truck of Second Skin Pro.

If you DO wanna go cheep then do what LoudBlazer said! Don’t but tar based car audio deadening mats. Waste of money!!!

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Cascade it probably the best out there but is hard to find and very expensive. Then comes Second Skin.

I have 5 layers of Cascade on my roof and 2 layers threw out the rest of my truck of Second Skin Pro.

If you DO wanna go cheep then do what LoudBlazer said! Don’t but tar based car audio deadening mats. Waste of money!!!

which ones are da no nos

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

hushmat IMO is the easiest to work with, it won't cut you up and its sticky as fuck!

go with Raamat if ur on a budget its the cheapest butyl base