Sundown Audio

ok thanks. im not sure what im getting yet. but im definatly gonna place an order by may 15th.

Jacob will get you straight.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

this may be stupid but i dont rly understand ohms yet. would it be possible to wire the 4 subs to 1 ohm to make the amp perform at its best. i know its possible but how would i do it.

Sent you an e-mail back.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Sent you an e-mail back.

ok. im probally gonna go w. just 2 b.c all the wiring, batts, and wood will be over $2500.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

ok. im probally gonna go w. just 2 b.c all the wiring, batts, and wood will be over $2500.

Think about it this way.... buy the subs and amp while you can get them at a good deal. Then save up for the other stuff. Nearly everyone buys stuff a little at a time. You could run two subs on the 3500 at 2 ohms in a cheap box while you save up for the rest of the stuff. You may not even need a battery running the 3500 at 2 ohms.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

if you want to wait we could def do 4 and a 3500 that would really slam. (depending on the trunk size)

Team Sundown Audio- Doug Fabio

Team Powermaster

2001 tahoe

3 DC power alts( mike singer modded to 18v)

4 Xs power d1600s

2 Sundown audio 3500s ( soon to be 2 ns-1s)

6 sundown sa-15s with alum coils

20 cubes 5-6 inch aeros

154.9 @49hz TL(old score)

if you want to wait we could def do 4 and a 3500 that would really slam. (depending on the trunk size)

u know i think out the box so i can make 4 fit and still knock like u wouldnt believe....but 4 on 1 3500 u would never have to buy equipment ever again..cuz u can pound on that all day long...

Edited by 80INCHES

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

u know i think out the box so i can make 4 fit and still knock like u wouldnt believe....but 4 on 1 3500 u would never have to buy equipment ever again..cuz u can pound on that all day long...

im prollly gonna go with 2...ill make my decision by may 15th

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"