My Groundpounder **Beymas sold..new doors on the horizon**

Love that box man, makes me miss my tahoe and all the room I had back there. Ever get this metered??

Thanks. Did a 150.2 @ 36Hz sealed on the dash with a TL. And that was only a few hours after i finished the install and on 4K

I have an 04 yukon xl denali and was wondering if I could fit any bigger batts in there like you

I would suppose you could, I had to remove the factory sub. I would figure you could fit two bigger ones there. I made that little shelf thing to raise them up but you could probably put one beneath and put another on top, with some sort of shelf/bracket of course.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

cant see flex my ass bro lol

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

cant see flex my ass bro lol

Well it aint nothing like you see when your right there. I took that with my EVO 4G, supposed to be 30fps but only recorded at 21fps. I need MOAR FPS, lol

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Vote for me I will have more vids up later and will post up a few pics of my new tint here shortly. Got the drivers and passenger windows redone with 5%, windshield is 35% with a 7" 5% strip on top. Truck stays DARK!

d(-__-)b

PICS NOW!!! :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I removed my rear vents and sealed them up, they made a horrible sound when the stereo was playing. while they were off I color matched them to the rest of the truck.

e1df40d1.jpg

cc2f8fb5.jpg

d55c08b4.jpg

375f1c9a.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

Also got the front windows retinted and tinted the windshield.

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0069.jpg

d(-__-)b

Archived