My Groundpounder **Beymas sold..new doors on the horizon**

anybody have an idea why this might have happened??

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

that happened alot with bassworx subs the glue just fails and the motor falls off

sucks bro

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i dont see how they could have gotten hot 10 seconds into a song, but who knows. i still havent gotten a reply from the builder.

i kind of have a theory. im thinking the sub may have bottomed out and since there looks like rust between the plates maybe when the coil hit the bottom i just knocked it off. thats all i can think of for now.

anyone else care to throw an idea this way.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

that happened alot with bassworx subs the glue just fails and the motor falls off

sucks bro

no fixin it i assume?

d(-__-)b

nope but i'll tell you this bassworx replaced the subs no questions asked awesome customer service

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

just got off the phone with my builder and he is going to send me two new woofers, no charge. supposed to send them out today so i should get them next week. unfortunatly he could not build me another one like i had. he said the ones he is sending me are Adire Audio Tumults, just as they came from Adire. i have no experience with them, anybody care to chime in on these.

d(-__-)b

• 2 weeks later...

So as you have seen my last set of subs broke, well one did. so i finally got my new ones about two days ago so here are some pics of that. they are not in the truck yet but here they are. Im not real happy with them but they will do since he gave me two new subs when only one of the old ones broke. I guess its time to start saving again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

d(-__-)b

Nice man....nice! I might have to use ur idea on the batteries!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Archived