F$c#kn House Got Broken Into Today And Pistol Stolen

well i left home this am aroun 7ish and got home around 530 or so and came to my door noticeing the door looked a little different but i couldnt tell what, (its a metal flange trailer door) well i unlock my dead bolt and go in and put my bag of newly bought 9mm ammo (just came home from walmart after geting 1000rds of ammo) and i went to retrive my pistol from out where i hide it and it was gone, i strip the house looking and go to the van looking and nothing, look at the front door and find the gouge marks and damage done showing forced entry and had to call the pos and file a report since the gun was registed in my name....

fucking theifs... now i dont have a 9mm but i have 1400 rounds of 9mm that im out of 400 on ... and only a .22 revlover for protection .... i hope the person's that did it play with the gun and shoot themselfs in their shit with my gun or pull it on a cop or other person who will shot back and get put 6 feet under :aggressive:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

walk in my front door and to the left is aprox 400 dvd's , on my table was 4 pair of memphis pr 6.5s a memphis bass 2.2, memphis eq laptop pc on the couch and all they did was take my 377 dollar s&w sigma .....

anyone need alot of 9mm ammo? lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well if you they didnt made a mess outta your house, there must of been an insider or some shit...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

That's some luck...least they didn't take your dvd's or gear.

I agree with Ipod though: Someone must have known exactly what they wanted and where to find it. Either that or they're a moron.

Well...they're a moron anyways for jacking someone's shit, but...you know what I mean.

Too many projects, too little time...

sounds like this person knew you had the gun.

been showing anyone or talking about it to shady people?

im too big of an asshole to have a best friend lol, i can honestly say that there isnt anyone that i can think of that knew where i had the gun located.

but live in a trailer park so there are shit heads all over the place, hell one set of neighbors are dikes (not just lesbans but the nasty dike kind) whom have 420 breaks on the porch all day and have shitty people around all the time, across the way is a old bastard i would like to see disapear just to prevent other things from happening due to his troubled past with everyone around the tri county area

but i do have a feeling it will be someone i know and would never think about, because of the way my door was shut back closed, and they didnt take my other shit or trash my house.

and i even have a gun room in my house with shotguns rifles and another s&w pistol on the wall but nothing was botherd in that room even tho the door was locked.....