Armoredhaulin Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 Mixing it to the ratios I mentioned, I have a good 30-40 minutes of work time before it starts to "gel". so if it is hot outside you use less hardner. I live in az and plan on glassing the seams with my box and it is starting to hit 100 out. Quote "I don't bullshit. I do what I say & say what I mean." http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2925230 http://www.armoredhaulin.com
fox_racin4 Posted April 24, 2009 Author Report Posted April 24, 2009 parts are pretty much dry ill cheak them again on monday ( there at school) ill add more hardner next time haha Quote 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.