Ramk1018 Feedback

I purchased a Kinetik HC2400 from him. It was a pretty good deal and he was very flexible on the price. He was very easy to work with. I had a little problem with paypal and he was very patient, prolly more patient then I was. Haha. He shipped out very quickly. It arrived before I was ready for it which is always a good thing. I would recommend him to anyone and would buy from again. Only suggestion would be to package a little better next time. If it weren't a battery anything else might have broke. Everything went well. An A+ Transaction! Thanks!

-Cody

-cc_audio

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

• 1 month later...

i bought a kinetik 1400 from him a few days ago and recieved it today. its in great shape and it holds its charge well.

excellent seller who was very easy to talk to about the item. i'd buy from him again.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

bought an audioque 2200d from him

very fast shipping and a good price for the amp

would do business with him again

NO DOUBT

great seller

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

• 5 months later...