Second Skin Audio

Need A Little Help From Box Builders

zfrerichs

i have my box ive been building for a while now in the members build section and i might have a little problem here is some pics

104_0373.jpg

104_0374.jpg

104_0376.jpg

104_0378.jpg

104_0379.jpg

basically that little bit of area is open but i am thinking i should close it off somehow or would it rally matter? i have a couple ideas im playing with but all of them woill be a pain in the ASS any help in appericated(sp)

Roseville, CA

it's kinda hard for me to follow where the problem is but if you are talking about where the blue tape is there is a hole or it is not sealed then you need to seal it. it appears to be a ported box that you have formed to the floor pan of your truck and ported out the front. it will throw everything off if there are gaps or holes in the box, with the exception of the port the box needs to be air tight. hope this helps.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

yeah i'm having a lil trouble understanding what is going on in these pics.

are you trying to gain strength, seal it off, or what?

IMG_1027-1.jpg

this is my baffle then i put 2x4s on the sides of the port running long ways and i am now wondering if i should fill the little box that is in their or cover it some how the only thing im worried about is the sub unloading and will having those little boxes open affect the way the sub unloads.

Roseville, CA

Sounds like your good. Consider using some Quality Silicone to fill in anything that may be hard to access with the resin/cloth. Will keep everything sealed up nice and tight

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived